Hello readers, I will be reviewing The Body Shop Wooden Foot File today. Foot files are totally essential. For obvious reasons one can not weekly end up at a salon for a good pedicure. But we definitely need to file our feet weekly to keep them looking good and soft. And so I decided to review this Wooden File for you guys today.
What does The Body Shop say about this Wooden Foot file?
Answer: This double-sided foot file effectively buffs away hard skin on soles and heels.
- Removes hard skin
- Double-sided for gentle and firm exfoliation
- Long lasting.
- This foot file is made up of good quality wood, as the name suggests.
- It is a dual sided foot file.
- One side is kind of rough while the other side is comparatively smoother.
- The wood is of good quality as it does not mould or even crack. Does not even get soft or soggy when wet.
- The bottom of the wooden foot file has a white coloured loop to hang the foot file after usage.
- Both the sides have different function. The rough side is for very hard, dry skin which is usually present on our heels. While the smoother side is for sensitive skin which needs gentle exfoliation.
- I use this foot file with a foot scrub and use it once weekly.
- After I am done using the wooden foot file I rinse it with water, clean it and then hang it back it on the wall.
I have used many local foot files, pumice stones but this wooden foot file by The Body Shop is a winner for me. It scrubs away the dead, dry skin, callouses on my heels efficiently leaving my heels softer and smoother than before. I use the smoother side of the foot file for gentle exfoliation of the sensitive areas of my feet like between the toes, on the undersurface of the toes, around the ankles and on the upper surface of the foot.
The only down side of this foot file is that I have noticed that one side of the exfoliating pad is coming off with weekly use. So in my view this wooden file is not really long lasting. I have been using it for two months now and in two months I have noticed one side of the exfoliating pad is coming off. Will definitely re-purchase this foot file again.
Pricing and Availability:
I bought this wooden foot file from The Body Shop outlet located at The Dolmen City Mall, Karachi. Worth 490Pkr.
Rating: I would rate this 4/5.