How was eid for all of you? It was great for us Mash Allah!
Today this blog post is about a quick Eye Make-Up Tutorial. Often when we are getting ready we have very less time for make-up and specifically Eye Make-up, right? I mean we hardly get time to sit and concenterate on our eye area alone so we just end up putting on the liner and mascara and we're done. This blog post is going to help you create a quick yet easy eye for parties, gatherings, eid barbecues etc.
This is going to be our very first Eye Makeup look on this blog and also my VERY first tutorial on an eye makeup look ever, so hope you guys like it. I know I am not really good at it but this is my first ever tutorial.
Things Used To Create This Eye Look:
Things that I used to create this look are:
- Make-up Academy Eye Primer
- Makeup Academy Undressed Eyeshadow Palette
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal
- Avon Super Shock Mascara in Jet Black
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Classic Beige
- Luscious Eyebrow Definer Pencil for Dark hair
- Bourjois Double Ended Applicator
- Beau-Make Eye Shadow Brush
- Beauty Blending Sponge
- Oriflame Eye Lash Curler
- Firstly apply the MUA eye primer on your upper lid. Blend it well so that it covers your entire upper lid.
- Apply shade number 2 from the MUA Undressed Palette on the inner one third of your lid. Apply it till the middle of your brow (Apply till from where your eye brow arch begins).
- Using your Maybelline Colossal Kajal to make a V on the outer corner of your eye.
- Then apply shade number 11 from the MUA Undressed Palette on the outer half of your lid till the V (which you made earlier).
- Now you can see two different shades on your eye with a clear boundary between them and we do not want this boundary right? So start blending from innner to the outer side of the lid (i.e. from shade number 2 to shade number 11)) to give a smoky effect.
- Make sure both the colours are completely blended by now and there is no prominent demarcation between them.
- Apply maybelline Colossal Kajal on the upper lash line as an eye liner. Apply it thick or thin however you want.
- Then Using Oriflame's Eye lash curler, curl your upper eye lashes.
- Apply Avon Super Shock mascara on the upper eye lashes.
- Now apply Rimmel Match Perfection concealer on your under eye area and seal it with your pressed powder.
- Apply Maybelline Colossal Kajal on your lower water line. Again it's up to you if you want to apply it thick or thin.
- Then sweep shade number 1 (from the MUA Undressed Palette) under your brow bone to highlight the entire eye. Also apply some of it on the inner corner of your eye.
- Now for the brows, apply Luscious Eyebrow definer Pencil and blend it well using the spoolie brush which is present on the other end of the pencil. (In the picture above, my eyebrows are not threaded so excuse me for that).
- And you're ready to go!
For a comparison check the before Eye Make-Up picture below:
|Before eye makeup.|