Sunday 20 October 2013

Eye and Lip-Look For The Fall.

Morning readers. Today this blog post is about another make-up look. Yes you heard me right! 
Fall is going to be here in a months time and so we decided to do this Eye & Lip-Look for you guys for the fall. Now most of the times the word "Fall" brings us to our minds colours like browns, bronze, golds, coppers, yellows right? But our makeup look does not have these colours. We believe Fall should be equally colourful as other seasons and so we decided to do this look for you guys.





Before moving on with this post, I'd like to tell you that I did three different colours for the eye but it didn't really show up so I'd be mentioning those three shades in the tutorial below. Also I'd mention once again that I am not a make-up artist and so I'm not at all good at this so please bear with me. I'm sure guys can do a lot better than this.


Things that I used for this look:

For the eyes I used:

  • MUA Eye Primer
  • Loreal Paris, Colour Harmony Tailor-Made Palette
  • MUA, Undress Eyeshadow Palette
  • Avon Super Shock Mascara- Black
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer- Classic Beige
  • Bourjois Double Ended Applicator
  • Luscious Brow Definer Pencil-  For Dark Hair.


For the lips I used:
  • Color Studio Lip Artist Lip Liner in Ooh La La
  • MAC CremeSheen Lipstick- Brave Red.



How to create this look:

  • First I applied my MUA Eye Primer on the entire upper lid.
  • Then using the eye shade in light blue, from the Loreal Color Harmony Palette I applied it over my lid. But did not apply it over the entire lid. I applied it just over the area where we put our liner. Blend it well.
  • Then took another colour from the same palette in light green and applied above light blue and NOT over it. So make sure you dont mix the two colours or else they wouldn't stand as two different colours.
  • Then I used the third colour from the same palette for the crease line of my lid and for that I used a very lighter shade of Lavendar and blended this colour in my crease area only.
  • Then I took shade number 1 from the MUA Undress palette and applied it as a highlighter on my brow bone only. Blend it well.
  • After that, I put my Avon Super Shock mascara in Black on my upper lashes.
  • For my brows I used the Luscious brow definer pencil to define my brows. Make sure you don't over-do your brows or else it'll end up looking fake.
  • Last comes the concealer part. I applied Rimmel Match Perfection concealer on my under eye area.
  • For the lips, I first applied the Color Studio lip pencil in Ooh La La. Then I filled in my lips with MAC lipstick in Brave Red.
  • And that is it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your precious comments make our day, please leave one below!