Friday 4 October 2013

Color Studio Pure Matte Lipstick- Monsoon

Today my review is on another shade from the Color Studio Pure Matte collection, Monsoon. Its a bright coral. Corals have always been my favourite. They make a nice day time as well as an evening wear color. And the same applies to monsoon.
 I usually wear this lip-colour to school and it doesn't look too fancy for school wear. Days when I'm too lazy for any makeup application, I just put on this lipstick and go out and this completes my look! So whenever you're confused about what lipcolor to wear just reach out for Monsoon through your makeup stash and wear it without having any second thoughts. The Color pay off is really good. You hardly need any touch ups with this lipstick. The lipstick may seem red to some but it has this orange undertones which makes it a perfect coral. 
For a detailed review on Color Studio Pure matte Lipstick, please check out my review Here.



Monsoon Swatched.










2 comments:

Your precious comments make our day, please leave one below!