Thursday 17 October 2013

Garnier Skin Naturals Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover.

How many of us actually use an eye make up remover? Not many right? Most of us prefer soap and water to remove our makeup. The thing about soap and water is that it doesnt efficiently remove our makeup in one go. Plus for water proof mascara and water proof eye makeup you literally rub your eyes with soap but in vain. Water proof mascaras, if good quality are toughest to remove. And trust me they don't even go away with water and soap that easily. Bits of mascara are still stuck to your lashes till they literally dry up and go away after a few days. This is where an eye makeup remover comes in action. With just one use it cleans our eyes off makeup, including the water proof makeup. Doesn't this sound relaxing? It does to us though.

Today i will be reviewing Garnier Skin Naturals Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover.





What does Garnier say about this product?

Answer: Enriched with plant extract and pro vitamin B5 its formula with no perfume, no alcohol and no colourants. Perfectly dissolves mascara from the delicate eye contour area. The eyes are perfectly cleansed and your eye contour is left feeling comfortable and fresh. 


Review:

The product comes in a light blue coloured, 150ml bottle with a white cap which is easy to use. The cap has a narrow opening through which the product comes out. The narrow opening prevents too much product coming out at one go. The packaging of the bottle is travel friendly. 
I bought this product around two months back and started using since then. Before this product I literally had to struggle with taking off my water proof mascara. And it still didn't come off completely and it's bits stayed there on my lashes for few days literally. Thats how water proof makeup is suppose to be so I wouldn't whine about that. After using this eye make up remover my life has been a lot easier. I don't run away from my water proof mascara now. The product claims to be alcohol, perfume and colourants free. Ain't this amazing? No weird smell, no colourants is amazing and protective for skin. The product has water like consistency. The best part about the product being that it is suitable for sensitive eyes too. So no worries if your eyes are allergic to removers, this is definitely going to work for you! 

Pictue showing the narrow opening in the cap.


How to use it?

Soak a piece of cotton wool or a tissue paper whatever you have with this eye make up remover. Gently wipe your make up starting from the inner corner of the eye to the outer side. Generally it takes just one cotton wool and not much but if you think that you still have bits of make up or mascara left on, you can repeat it with some more remover. 


Results: 
When I first used this remover to wipe away my water proof mascara, I was completely shocked! It removed all of my mascara! I just couldn't believe it. It was literally an eye opener for me because previously I literally had to struggle to take my mascara off but with this remover it just got off so easily. Also it completely cleaned my eye off makeup. No trace of makeup was to be found on my eye. It did not at all irritate my skin around the eye area. Nor were my eyes affected by this product in any way. My eyes were perfectly fine and clean. 


Pricing and Availability: I bought this product from Farid's located at The Dolmen City Mall, Karachi. Worth 395pkr.
 



Points in favour:

  1. Suitable for sensitive eyes.
  2. Does not cause irritation or any other adverse affect to the eyes.
  3. The product is perfume, alcohol and colourant free.
  4. Removes eye make up efficiently.
  5. Successful at removing water proof mascara too.
  6. Reasonably priced.
Points not in favour: 

Honestly I couldn't think of any!


Rating: I would rate this product 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your precious comments make our day, please leave one below!