Makeup tools are equally important as makeup products. Without the right tools makeup application becomes difficult. Im sure most of you out there can totally relate to this,right? The tool I will be reviewing today is a Pencil Sharpener! Yes you heard me right. A tiny tool but very important. In-appropriate sharpeners lead to breaking off your concealer sticks, eye pencils, lip pencils and thus wastage of the product. So a good quality sharpener is essential!
I will be reviewing The Body Shop Pencil Sharpener.
1. It is a black coloured sharpener, comes with a plastic cover on the top. It has the body shop logo on one side.
2. It has only one hole and that to for small pencils like your lip pencils, eye pencils, brow definer pencils etc.
3. The sharpener blade is really sharp.
4. This sharpener makes my pencils sharpen really well without breaking off their tips or sides which was a major issue faced by me in the past when using other low brand sharpeners. I know 450 bucks might sound a lot for a sharpener but trust me its worth the money. Instead of getting cheaper alternatives and ending up with broken-tips of the pencils it is better to buy this little gem!
5. Since it comes with a plastic cover on the top, it catches all the pencil shavings so that one can use it without creating any mess.
6. Later on you can easily remove the plastic cover and throw away all the shavings and then replace the cover.
7. The packaging is completely travel friendly.
8. The only draw back in this product according to me is that it doesn't have another hole for sharpening bigger pencils like the jumbo eye pencils. Else this product would have been a hundred on hundred for me!
|Picture showing a small hole for sharpening small pencils.|
|Picture showing a plastic cover for the sharpener.|
Pricing and Availability:
I bought this sharpener from The Body Shop outlet located at the Dolmen City Mall, Karachi. Can be purchased from any body shop outlet across the nation. Worth 450pkr.
Rating: I would rate this product 4.5/5.