Saturday 24 January 2015

TBS PepperMint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub.

TBS Peppermint Soothing Foot Scrub.


TBS Peppermint Smoothing Foot Scrub.

TBS Peppermint Smoothing Foot Scrub.

Closeup of the Peppermint Soothing Foot Scrub.

(Picture Credits: Faryal Pechuho)

What does The Body Shop say about this product?

Prepare to bare! Intensely exfoliating volcanic rock granules help to slough away rough patches of hardened skin, to leave feet femininely soft, smooth and freshly fragrant. Perfectly prepared for those strappy summer sandals!

REVIEW: The Body Shop Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub comes in a blue jar containing about 100 ml (3.45 OZ) of the product. Packaging of the product is satisfactory although I'm not very sure if its travel friendly.
I am in love with this product! This is my second jar. I literally finished my first within a few months. This product is a saviour for my feet. The consistency of the product is gel like containing small white granules. It smells of mint and gives a fresh feel to my dead, reptile skin like feet. This is my favourite and to-go product for a spa like pedicure at home.
How do I use it: I usually use it while taking a bath. Wet my feet completely and take a small amount for each feet, apply it properly and then scrub my feet using TBS Wooden Foot File.
Results: My feet become SUPER soft and smooth. All the dead dry skin on the pressure points and heels is gone. I just love my feet.
The product lasts me for a good six to seven months since only a small quantity (around a tea spoon for each feet) of the product is used. 


Price and Availability: The product can be purchased from any and all The Body Shop outlets nation wide. Or you can order online too from various pages on Facebook or from The Body Shop website itself. Worth $16.95.

Points in favour: 
  • Quantity of the product is enough to last for a good six to seven months.
  • Product works like a magic for dry, scaly feet.
  • Easily available.
  • Good for home pedicure sessions.
Points not in favour:
  • Costly. (Try to stock it up during TBS sales).





4 comments:

  1. This seems such a amazing buy :D Am surely going to get this in tbs sale :D And i love your honest review :D
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds amazing! People ignore feet way too easily and this seems perfect for adding to the spa routine! ;) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have their peppermint foot lotion and it's really good for tired feet. I'm sure this scrub is amazing as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your precious comments make our day, please leave one below!