Monday 16 September 2013

Color Studio Pure Matte Lipstick in La Rouge.

Hello lovelies! Today I'd be reviewing a lipstick. Yess you heard me right! For the first time ever I will be reviewing a lipstick on my blog :DIll be reviewing the Colour Studio Professional Lipstick. Colour studio recently launched a new range of Pure matte lipsticks which consists of 28 shades altogether! Ain't that SO cool? Which means that there is going to be a Color for EVERYONE! 

What Color-Studio claims about their new Pure Matte Lipstick range?

Answer: The high-performance lipstick formula is fused with a blend of Bamboo Extract, Shea Butter and Vitamin E. The unique Shea Butter moisture complex provides a creamy, non-drying, long-lasting Colour to indulge the lips. The velvety-smooth texture enriched with Bamboo Extract provides an emollient and soothing action to protect and hydrate the lips. Vitamin E eases the application of the lipstick by providing anti-ageing and anti radical action for smooth and supple lips.

REVIEW:



Im going to be reviewing shade number 104, La Rouge. 




Its a beautiful Matte Fuchsia Pink. I was never a fan of Fuchsia Pinks until one day when I bought this gorgeous color! Its one of the finest Fuchsia pinks ever. The lipstick smells really good, it has this shea butter fragrance which is not at all bothersome. Now the point where Color studio claims that these lipsticks are non-drying, I wouldnt actually agree with this statement. Because these lipsticks are VERY drying. If you already have very dry and cracked lips this is not for you! Because it will definitely highlight those cracked and dry areas of your lips. And to avoid that you haveto apply a thin layer of a lip balm. If you already have smooth and soft lips and are not dry you can skip the part of lip balm application.
La Rouge swatched.

This lipstick is one with the longest wearing time, I am saying this because I apply it early morning before leaving my house around 8.45am and when I come back home around 3pm its still there on my lips provided I drink a lot of water during this time and sip my tea too. It does not wear off with small infrequent meals, which is again a positive point.The lipstick is extremely pigmented. Being a pure matte lipstick it does not bleed at all, at-least for me it doesn't. If you are fuchsia pink lover I would highly recommend you to buy this lipstick!


Price: 750Pkr. 

Points in favour: 

  • Good for summers
  • Matte lovers would definitely love it
  • Longest wearing time
  • Does not bleed
  • Extremely pigmented
  • Warm, Shea butter fragrance
  • Available at local drugstores across the nation
Points not in favour:
  • Very drying
  • A bit too over priced
  • Does not moisturise the lips, as the product claims. 
  • Not suitable for use in winters.

Rating: I would rate this product 4.5/5

1 comment:

  1. Hey Faryal lovely post and lovely color sad that it wont be use-able for the winter season oh well. Have a suggestion for you doll add a follow button to your blog thru bloglovin or GFC so that ppl could add you add to their subscription list and would be notify when you post a new review or anything :)
    Going very smooth with the blog I love it!
    xxx
    asqgenerates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your precious comments make our day, please leave one below!