Wednesday 18 June 2014

5 Product Face

I have read so many posts about peoples 5 product face and always thought I could never do it because I am a product junkie, I thought I could never just be with five products. 
So I tried and accomplished my 5 product face. It is a very simple everyday makeup face and looks good too.



So my 5 products include:


1. Mac Strobe Cream- it works as a moisturiser and illuminator, my love since 3 years, I have finished so many tubes.






2. Studio Fix Foundation- I love how it's coverage can be buildable for troubled areas, and sheer for areas that don't need much coverage, I use beauty blender and RT powder brush to apply.






3. Chanel Creme Blush in Intonation- it's a recent pick, but I wonder how I was living all this time without it, it is such a pretty colour, and the finish is amazing too, it gives a gorgeous glow to face.





4. Dior Iconic Mascara- my holy grail mascara since 2 years.






5. Guerlain Automatique in Chamade- a recent pick, but a gorgeous summer colour, works with all looks.







What are your picks for  5 product-face?

1 comment:

  1. Strobe cream is love. I am on my first though but still ordered another one :D

    I still need to try dior. All I tried was its lipstick once ...

    Your post make me want more makeup :p

    ReplyDelete

Your precious comments make our day, please leave one below!