Tuesday 5 August 2014

Pengs Salon Review.

About Pengs Salon:
It is located in Karachi & Lahore, Pakistan.
In Karachi the salon has a total of three branches; Clifton Block 4 branch, DHA Phase 1 branch & Men Salon branch in Tauheed Commercial, Phase 5. DHA. 
For more information & queries, visit their Facebook page here.

Review:
Availed the Hydra-facial deal at Pengs. I reached ten minutes before the appointment time. Was taken in within five minutes. Staff was very welcoming & down to earth. This girl named Amber did my facial. Facial room was clean, tidy and neat. Gown which was given to me was clean too, no stains no marks nothing. Place was SUPER hygienic & peaceful. Facial lasted for around one complete hour. Amber knew her work really well, I was pretty relaxed the entire time. Also, she gave me an amazing shoulder, arms, upper back & head massage! It was super effective & relaxing and honestly I didn't want it to end, ever! Hehe. Over-all it was worth every penny! 
Also, today was the last day to avail this deal (sadly) as told by their receptionist. BUT the deal will be available AGAIN from 1st to 13th August. So yaay! 
And, no I did not get this deal from dealtoday or lootlo.pk or any of those websites. It was sold out on these websites already. When I called up Pengs for an appointment earlier, they told me I can avail the deal without buying it from dealtoday. So for everyone who wanted to avail this deal but couldn't, they can directly go to Pengs, avail this deal and pay them directly! Cool, no? :D

2 comments:

  1. Its nice to know that you liked their services. One of my friends went and were extremely disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

Your precious comments make our day, please leave one below!