Below is my makeup look that I did yester-night for a Wedding party!
DETAILS ABOUT THE LOOK:
I did black smokey eyes with coral blush & nude lips. Also, added lots of highlighter!
For the face: I used the following products:
- Oriflame Face Primer
- Catrice All Matt Plus Foundation in shade 020 Nude Beige.
- Dmgm Fluid Sheer Makeup Base(Illuminator)
- ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral
- M.A.C Soft & Gentle.
For the eyes: I used the following products:
- MUA Eye Primer
- Matte black eyeshadow from Avon Mix n Go Palette.
- Topped with eyeshadow number 11 from MUA undressed eyeshadow palette.
For the Lips: I used
- Bourjois Lip pencil in Rose Precieux
- Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Nude Velvet.
In the end, I sprayed ELF Makeup Mist & Set Spray all over my face to seal & lock everything in place!