Thursday 3 July 2014

Orglow Mask.


Hello readers! This review was long due! I'm sure most of you out there by now have heard of this product? 
This Orglow mask comes in a white coloured, plastic container. The mask is brown in color & is in powder form. Usually masks do not have any strong fragrances but let me warn you, this one had this not-very-pleasant smell to it! 

What Orglow says about this:

GET READY TO GLOW!!!!!!

100% Natural 100% Herbal: Instant Skin Brightening Mask:

RECOMMENDED FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: PARTICULARLY COMPLEXIONS WITH NOTICEABLE DULLNESS AND SIGNS OF FATIGUE

Miracle in a bottle:

• Brightens complexion
• Evens out skin tone
• Removes scar marks over time
• Soothes and revitalises
• Suitable for all Skin Types
• See results in one use

REVIEW:

I have exams coming up and the amount of stress that comes along, leaves my face looking dull and life-less! This is where Orglow face-mask comes in action! One word: Life saver! It's an amazing mask, brightens the skin tone instantly leaving skin feeling fresh, healthy and hydrated!

How to use this mask: 

Mix one table spoon of fresh yogurt with a little less than one tablespoon of this Orglow powder. Mix it well. Apply it on the face and neck area. Leave it on for a good 20-25 mins and then rinse your face with water. 
P.s: the mask says for the best results add glycerine to it, since I have combination skin type I did not use glycerine and trust me it's not needed either because the mask is VERY hydrating itself! To the extent that I did not feel the need to moisturise my face after taking off the mask. So if you're someone with oily skin I'd recommend to skip the glycerine part.

Price & Availability: I bought this mask around 4 months back worth 850Pkr. This mask can be bought online from Orglow's Facebook page here. The mask is not available at the local drug-stores.



2 comments:

  1. I love this mask and you are right the fragrance is very off putting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need a website or ERP Solution?
    Grow your business with us!
    We offer professional Web, SEO, SMM, SME, Hosting, Security & Server Management Services.
    Call: 0316-0473961
    Herald Lynx

    ReplyDelete

Your precious comments make our day, please leave one below!