Monday 14 July 2014

A visit to H-Salon.

Picture credits: H-Salon.
ABOUT THE SALON:
H-Salon is a Karachi, Pakistan based salon. Situated in D.H.A phase 6, Khayaban-e-Muhafiz. The salon is basically home-based. 


The studio is pretty spacious & not jam-packed or glutted as is the case with many home-based studios & salons.
I decided to give this salon a try after a friend recommended it to me. And I must say that my visit was pretty much satisfying and relaxing.

SERVICES:
I decided to get a hair protein treatment, manicure, pedicure & threading. 

The staff there started off with my hair protein mask first. My hair were washed and then the mint mask was applied. This girl gave me an amazing head massage, although it did not last for even five minutes (which was a turn off) but it was relaxing. 

Then my manicure & pedicure were done simultaneously by two girls. They did a great job with my hands & feet. I am actually loving my feet, they're very clean & shiny. Nails are properly trimmed & shaped and glossy! So thumbs-up for that. Manicure was done nicely too. The girls did not chat unnecessarily, so that was a plus point too. 

Threading was done according to my terms. She did not mess up my brows (thank God for that!) and i am satisfied with the end results.
Now the hygiene, the robe I was given to wear had wax-stains over it. My first thought after looking at it was ew! But then I enquired and this girl told me that it's washed properly and its just some fruit wax marks which were very stubborn and did not go away. So yeah I ignored the stains. Other than this the place around was clean & tidy. Ambiance was totally relaxing with dim lights. 

Over-all I enjoyed my day at H-Salon & I would totally recommend it to all of you who're in Karachi to go & pay visit to this salon. I'm sure you guys would love it. Services are really good & thorough that too at literally throw-away prices! Plus the salon has some really good deals going on too. 

For more info, queries & appointments please visit their Facebook page here.

1 comment:

Your precious comments make our day, please leave one below!