Friday 21 February 2014

Review: Clarins HydraQuench Rich Cream



According to Clarins website:
With its smooth, nourishing texture, enriched with boreal mulberry oil rich in fatty acids, this cream is for very dry skin and eliminates the feeling of tension associated with dry skin and ensures intense hydration.Apply in the morning to a thoroughly cleansed face and neck, adding pressure from the centre of the face outwards.




What I think:

For reference I have very dry sensitive skin.
This cream is AH-MAZING for dry skin. It is super moisturising. It's not lotion like, it's a proper thick cream, which I found was helpful for my dry skin, but it does not make skin oily, how I apply is, I layer it and pat it on my skin at night, its absorbed fairly quickly and does not form a layer of oil, which personally I like about it, so basically despite it being thick in consistency, its not heavy on skin. I have used it as a night cream up til now, it can be used in day too. But i do not use it because my sunblock on itself is fairly moisturising for my day look.
I also noticed this cream has a very nice fragrance which settles after a little while and it does not bother my sensitive skin.
I have been using it for 2 weeks now and I found that when applied at night, after I woke up I found my skin to be really smooth and hydrated and makeup application was flawless. After 2 weeks of everyday use, my skin conditioned has improved, flakiness has reduced and I can now say I am in love with this product =)

Availability & Price: I got mine from Scentsation at Farids for 7600Pkr.

PROS

  1. Moisturises and hydrates dry skin.
  2. Love the expensive looking packaging and glass jar.
  3. Love the fragrance.
  4. Love the thick consistency.


CONS

  1. People might find it pricey.
  2. Fragrance may not suit a few people.
  3. People might find the jar packaging unhygienic.

Rating:  For me I will rate it 9/10. Ill deduct a point for the price.





1 comment:

Your precious comments make our day, please leave one below!